Complaint Review: Dynamo

• Reported By: Robert — Englewood Florida United States of America
  • Dynamo

stamford, Connecticut
    United States of America

Dynamo Corex CardScan Focing me to buy new upgrade from Windows XP to Windows 7 stamford, Connecticut

I purchased a 700c CardScan about one year ago (2009) and paid $260.00. I was using Windows XP as the OS. This year I purchased a new desktop computer with Windows 7 as an OS.

I contacted Dymo CardScan teck support and was told I have to purchase the upgrade to work with Windows 7. I was quoted $149.00 for the upgrade. What a RIP-OFF. If Windows upgrades their system and Cardscan won't work with that system then what????

I explained to teck support that I will not buy any more Dymo products and he said he can't help me.

What service!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2010 08:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dynamo/stamford-connecticut-06902/dynamo-corex-cardscan-focing-me-to-buy-new-upgrade-from-windows-xp-to-windows-7-stamford-662352. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content