Complaint Review: DYNASTY INTERANTIONAL ASSOCIATES INC..JAMES LEMLEY

• DYNASTY INTERANTIONAL ASSOCIATES INC..JAMES LEMLEY
    4203 Dale Blvd
    Woodbridge, Virginia

JAMES LEMLEY, OWNER OF DYNASTY INTERNATIONAL ASSOCIATES INC IS A THIEF

In March, I received a fax offering a corporate vacation package for Orlando, FL. The prices seemed fair and I was excited. I called the toll free number, and ordered the package. I wanted to take my children to Disney and to Orlando to swim with the dolphins.

What did I receive? A computered print out of 'what could be' hotel accomidations, and a number to call to make a COST reservation.

I immediately called the company to cancel that package, which they said when I made the original reservation I could do so. When I asked how much was charged to my credit card account, they couldn't let me know the dollar amount. I called my credit card company, and found it was $1253.00!!! Furious, I called the company back to only recieve voice mail day after day! No one ever called me back!

I never received a refund like a woman named Faith and Danielle promised. So, needless to say, I am stuck paying interest on this money that I DIDN'T AUTHORIZE....and paying for the $1253.00 charged.

I then called the Better Business Bureau and found that ALOT of other people were scammed by this company.

DON'T RESPOND TO A TRAVEL, CORPORATE TRAVEL OR any other fax offering vacation packages.

It turns out that Mr. Lemley is also an attorney, so he knows how to scam and rips you off!

His number is 703-730-2906, in Woodbridge, VA off Delaney Rd.
Check out the BBB in the DC area to get more reports for this rip off company.

Beware that the company operates in the 407 area code area of Florida as well! STOP THIS THEIF

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/18/2001 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/dynasty-interantional-associates-incjames-lemley/woodbridge-virginia-22193/james-lemley-owner-of-dynasty-international-associates-inc-is-a-thief-5797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content