Complaint Review: EDebitPay

• Reported By: Tulsa Oklahoma
  • EDebitPay
    5301Laurel Canyon Blvd. Ste.132
    Valley Village, California

EDebitPay ripoff charged my bank account $35 and then again $159.95 Valley Village California

*UPDATE Employee: MUST BE MISTAKEN

I was sent a debit card application with a $35 application fee. I sent the application fee & I received the card and on my next bank statement I noticed that they had charged me $159.95; however, my account balance is $9.00.

I read ALL the fine print to make sure I wasn't being scamed (ha ha) and NOWHERE in it does it mention a charge of ANYTHING but the $35 processing fee. It does say, however, that if I'm not completely satisfied, I will receive double my money back. This is what I want.

I am a hurricane Katrina victim and am struggling for money, trying to rebuild my life and my credit so PLEASE, anything you could do to help will be greatly appreciated.

Helena
Tulsa, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/12/2006 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/edebitpay/valley-village-california-91607/edebitpay-ripoff-charged-my-bank-account-35-and-then-again-15995-valley-village-califor-186306. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

MUST BE MISTAKEN

AUTHOR: Bridgett - (U.S.A.)

OUR PROCESSING FEE IS NOT 35.00 I THINK YOU MUST HAVE US MIXED UP WITH SOME OTHER CARD SERVICE. OUR SERVICE IS A INTERNET SERVICE NOT A POSTAL MAIL SERVICE. OUR PRICE IS LISTED IN THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS WELL. I AM NOT AWARE OF ANY DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK DEALS FROM OUR COMPANY. ONCE AGAIN YOU MAY HAVE THE WRONG COMPANY.