Complaint Review: EdgeMaster Enterprises, LLC

• EdgeMaster Enterprises, LLC
    3355 N. Academy Blvd., Suite 405
    Colorado Springs, Colorado
    United States of America

EdgeMaster Enterprises, LLC Edgemasters Knife sharpening service Colorado Springs, Colorado

I found this company via an internet search.  Sent in my knives on 8/April 2013 counting on their stated 24-hour turn-around.  This is a lie.  My knives were received on 10/Apr about 10:45am and I still do not have them back and its 17/Apr.  I tried calling the 800-number on the website, wings to disconnect.  I called the toll number and got an answering service and a few days later I got a unknown-caller call back.

Days after I should have had my knives they said they could not charge my credit card but were not specific about the reason.  They wanted me to state my credit card information in clear text in email.  I was trusting but not that stupid.  I went and bought a gift card just to try and get my knives back.  I sent them the card details (I hope their processing bank knows they are in absolute violation of PCI standards for credit card).   Still I do not have my knives.

So today I bought new knives.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 07:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/edgemaster-enterprises-llc/colorado-springs-colorado-80917/edgemaster-enterprises-llc-edgemasters-knife-sharpening-service-colorado-springs-colora-1044121. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content