Complaint Review: Edina technical products

6055 Nathan Ln N Ste 1
    Minneapolis, Minnesota
    United States of America

Edina technical products Another victim of Edina Minneapolis, Minnesota

I have also been duped with the sales pitch and product in 2007. I have 3 machines manufactured in 2007 and 2 from 2000. one of my 07 models leaked out freon and is needing parts.

After all of the searching I've done on these machines I'm finding out that it's a poor design and looks like every 4 to 5 years I'll be making the same repairs. Now I'm dealing with trying to find warranty info and parts, finding out that Edina is out of business.

I would also like to know about any lawsuit against the Edina company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2011 04:25 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/edina-technical-products/minneapolis-minnesota-55442/edina-technical-products-another-victim-of-edina-minneapolis-minnesota-779660. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content