Complaint Review: EDP Reporting Homeland Visa Credit Card

• EDP Reporting Homeland Visa Credit Card
    Internet
    Spriglake, North Carolina
    United States of America

EDP Reporting Homeland Visa is a scam watch out they got me for 160 dollars. ripoff Spriglake North Carolina

Man let me tell you. I hit up the atm machine right.. With draw a hundred dollars and along with my money I get a inquary ok. Now on the balance Im a buck sixty short ($160). So I call my bank and ask em whats up. They tell me it looks like a paper check and they cant see who its for. Now you might say, a hundred sisty dollars not a lot of cash right.

Yeah your right its not a lot of paper but when your throwing it away you at least want to know what its for. You Understand what Im sayin. So that day I let it slide. About two days later I call the bank again this time when the money is already dropped from my account. Its showing it was for EDP Reporting Homeland Visa.

Now I dont mess with no credit cards other than my banks card. So I hop on the web and type in edp reporting and ripoff report pops up. And I see all these people that got scamed and Im like d**n these boy justgot my a*s. Right in front of my face now this pissed me off boy im tellin you.But Im ganna say f*** them haters and laugh this one off. Cause this tought me a lesson boy. See I was remenising and I recalled doing some oline activity and givin out my bank account # along with all my info right. Man this thing opend my eyes. Cause we got to be carefull of who we give our info to right? So A BLUNT and a couple hours later and im in front of my computer typing this s**t yo. All Im ganna say to all that read this is Shake them Haters off and Keep you Head and you Bread up son. Its your boy Juan AKA GATTILLO El azteca hitting yall boys in houston TX up from Fayetteville NORTH CAROLINA.

Juan Springlake, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/31/2007 11:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/edp-reporting-homeland-visa-credit-card/spriglake-north-carolina-28390/edp-reporting-homeland-visa-is-a-scam-watch-out-they-got-me-for-160-dollars-ripoff-sprigl-251579. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content