Complaint Review: EJ-Walter-Castle Resorts International

• Reported By: yulee Florida
  • EJ-Walter-Castle Resorts International
    775 Warner Ln.
    Orlando, Florida

EJ Walter Castle Resorts International Why was I so dumb?? If it walks like a duck, sounds like a duck. IT IS A DUCK!! Ripoff Orlando Florida

After reading all the ripoff reports I can now say I have been screwed. I was contacted by Anthony Gambino in March of 2006. He said he could sell my Timeshare for $24,000. He explained how he gives these packages to companies who are looking for Timeshares in the Orlando area. He told me he was having a show that next week and if I wanted to have my package shown I would have to send $585.00 and sign a contract. Being suddenly disabled I needed to sell quickly. So I sent the money and signed the contract. That was the beginning of much troubles That I am not healthy enough to handle right now. However I kept calling Anthony every month for almost a year. Sometimes talking to him or mostly leaving unansered voicemails. I finally got to talk to Anthony and he told me that a Brian was handling my contract.

I spoke with Brian one time in two months. After leaving numerous voicemails Rebecca returns my calls. She informed me Brian no longer worked thetre and she was handling my contract now. I called her every two weeks or monthy. She never gave me information on the progress of my sale. Finally in June of 2007 she informs me that I would need to send an additional $385.00 to have my package put in a group. I told her that Anthony had led me to believe that my package was in a group. I refused to send more money and requested my package put in a group. I have only talked to her once since. She said that Anthony was going to contact me the next day. I have yet recieved the reply. I have left a message to Anthony and Rebbeca daily and still nothing. Please help!! I don't know what to do and I have no income as of yet to use my timeshare August 19th. Weel 33. Sorry to ramble but I am fustrated.

Mike
Yulee, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2007 08:08 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ej-walter-castle-resorts-international/orlando-florida-32803/ej-walter-castle-resorts-international-why-was-i-so-dumb-if-it-walks-like-a-duck-sound-261107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content