Complaint Review: elife and healthcare

• elife and healthcare
    254 south ronald reagan blvd
    longwood, Florida
    United States of America

elife and healthcare advantage healthcare Jose Ayala , Jay , Jacob will rob you of your pay do not work for this company longwood, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Clearly Not a Consumer

*Author of original report: WtF

*Consumer Comment: This sound Like a EX Employee

Ive worked at this company almost a year and the owner if he cant sleep with you he wont pay you you hourly wage that you deserve. so he will turn around and pay you a 15 dollar check. on top of that he is the biggest cocaine abuser. i would not work for him ever again. he is sexist and he is a crook. his name is Jose Ayala aka Jacob if you call 877 250 9902 or he goes under the name jay. Do Not Trust this guy. he has no pay structure and his discount plan is a SCAM. you will not recieve what is promised. Comsumers also beware cause they will take 128 from you to enroll you then turn around and screw you over charge your credit cards without proper procedure. This is a complete Stay away Company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/27/2012 03:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/elife-and-healthcare/longwood-florida-/elife-and-healthcare-advantage-healthcare-jose-ayala-jay-jacob-will-rob-you-of-your-p-874960. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Clearly Not a Consumer

AUTHOR: Maxx Powers - (United States of America)

Are You British ? and No sir I'm not One of his employees I don't even know the man but what I do know is this plan worked for me. Ok Now all of your disrespect is uncalled for and if i was the webmaster here you would be blocked I love the Plan it works for me.
More facts  its all clear now I called up to the sate just to check this guys clam .
There are no reports of any bad doings with elife And Health Care .
We also checked with  the U.S. Department of Labor for FL and still no reports
next Florida license  in good standing also there is a 50,000 bond and Insurance all in good standings
Oh You don't have to work in Law Enforcement Like me to get the Information.
nemesis327 Grow Up Man It's Just A Job

WtF

AUTHOR: nemesis327 - (United States of America)

This guy maxx is probably one of his employees now trying to cover up all the bull crap they are doing and the only reason I lasted a year was because I did my job correctly and when the owners habits were to much hor him to pay for he shorted his employees off there checks. I don't know but from being employed there I've seen him not give people back there money when they requested a refund and the guy is a complete scumbag that's is the truth and a discount plan is useless. You can only go where they tell you to go. No doctors take it and you only save upto 15 percent so maxx take your little medical discount card and shove it were the sun don't shine. You bloody wanker

This sound Like a EX Employee

AUTHOR: Maxx - (United States of America)

Hello My name Is Maxx ****

And I must say when I did not have health care elife and healthcare came through for me.

There for I have nothing bad to say about this company   and this is clearly a ex -employee   upset he/she lost   their job. Lets look at the facts

1, This Person stated he/she worked there for almost a year, he has no pay structure

So if this guy is so bad why did you stay so long?

2, He is the biggest cocaine abuser

How do you know?  Did you see him use this drug?

This guy is clearly not a Consumer but I am and I can tell you the plan works so thank you elife  and healthcare For  helping me and my Family when I needed it..