Complaint Review: Elopement two colorado

• Elopement two colorado
    saguache
    San Luis Valley, Colorado
    USA

Elopement two colorado Dishonest and Shameless San Luis Valley Colorado Colorado

I saved for years to have my family present for our mountain side marriage.. Two Colorado  Elopement Wedding services describes the perfect location with the ceromony performed by husband and wife team a professinal photographer, and a custom cake.  All for just under $1000.  My fiance and I have been together for years, skipped meals, and took the bus on several occasions to finance our special day. What a major disappointment!

We met the minister and his partner at the entrance to a state park.  We followed them, like a parade, down a county dirt road, past the state park, and stopped on the shoulder of the road.  I had to walk one quarter of a mile, in the dirt with my $2000 wedding dress on.  We stopped in a small field next to the public roadway.  The "minister" and his accomplice, aka the photgrapher were not married, and bragged on how they performed 3 of these "special" services per day. The whole deal was unorganized, and very confusing. There was no organization or sense of order. Everytime a car/truck drove by a big cloud of dust from the road would float thru the ceramony. The $100 cake was a plain, blah looking cake.  The minister had us shake hands as part of the ceramony. The minister kept forgetting his lines. My family and I drove over 1200 miles for this? My special day was ruined.  After climbing back to our car, and totally enbarrased, I  felt cheated.

We trusted these people paid a small fortune, and felt cheated. I tried to question the minister / photographer, they side stepped, got into there car and departed. A couple weeks later I received pictures in the mail that had a poloroid quality. Buyer beware!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/06/2017 10:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/elopement-two-colorado/san-luis-valley-colorado-81149/elopement-two-colorado-dishonest-and-shameless-san-luis-valley-colorado-colorado-1398360. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content