Complaint Review: Emillionaire - Google Money Making Kit

• Emillionaire - Google Money Making Kit
    295 Citizen's Drive
    Norris Arm, New Foundland
    Canada

Emillionaire - Google Money Making Kit, SCAM SCAM Norris Arm New Foundland Canada *NOTICE..!! this ripoff has nothing to do with Google search engine - many rip-off businesses use the Google name to fool consumers.

I ordered a cd that was supposed to tell me how to make money from home using google . I paid $1.95 for shipping and I never did get anything from this company and they have since charged me for $56.27 on my credit card that I did not authorize. I am in shock. How can they just charge my cc without my consent and never give me any info. I tried emailing them and the email gets returned to me...please help I am at my wits end with this company!!

Dean ****
NORRIS ARM, Nova Scotia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/16/2009 06:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/emillionaire-google-money-making-kit/norris-arm-new-foundland-a0g3m0/emillionaire-google-money-making-kit-scam-scam-norris-arm-new-foundland-canada-notice-452578. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content