Complaint Review: Enhanced Billing Services / AT&T

• Reported By: Debbie — Posen Illinois United States of America
  • Enhanced Billing Services / AT&T

Internet
    United States of America

Enhanced Billing Services / AT&T Digital VMail, Inc. AT&T allows Scam Artists to charge you through their billing process Internet

They have their act down pat.  I called AT&T and they told me there were several complaints against "Enhanced Billing Services" at RipOffReport.com.  I told AT&T this is illiegal and they are a Party in this Criminal Act.  AT&T should not allow changes to any service from a Third Party without the expressed consent of their customer and they should be checking it out before the process any change.  They are laundering money for "Enhanced Billing Services".

They told me I had to call EBSI to get the charges stopped.  When I contacted them, I got much the same story that everyone else is hearing.  They said my husband signed up online.  Since the bill is in my name, I told them he had no right to make such a request.  We'll see if they refund the money as they said they would.

This is just simply wrong and they, EBSI, should be prosecuted for their deceptive theivery.  In addtion, AT&T should also be penalized for allowing this to continue like it was no big deal.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/02/2010 02:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/enhanced-billing-services-att/internet/enhanced-billing-services-att-digital-vmail-inc-att-allows-scam-artists-to-charge-yo-599276. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content