Complaint Review: Enterprise Rental Cars

• Reported By: Deb — chandler Arizona United States of America
  • Enterprise Rental Cars

Internet
    United States of America

Enterprise Rental Cars FIVE months to refund a $500 deposit for someone hitting me!!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Enterprise Cares

I rented a car in June and was rear ended. A police report was filed and I got ALL the other parties insurance information. They had the same insurance company I had (Progressive who was GREAT!) Enterprise still made me pay $500 in case their insurance didn't pay and I was okay with it. It is now NOVEMBER and I have still to receive my deposit back.  I called them the first of October to find out why I still didn't have my money back and they said they issued a check but sent to wrong address because I moved. I provided all the new address details and asked them if they could just put it back on the credit card. They said they couldn't do it that way and had to send a check.

The first of NOVEMBER....still no check so I called again. They said they requested issuance of a new check but couldn't find the details. After ten minutes on hold she came back to say she found the old information and would void that check and send out a new one that the agent must not have processed it correctly. Today is DECEMBER 6th and still no check! Once again I called and was told by the agent the previous agent had not voided the old check and until it was voided (FROM JUNE!) they couldn't issue a new one. Donna (todays agent) assured me she would do it herself right away but it will still take 2-3 weeks for them to send a check!!!! That is HORRIBLE customer service! They have had my $500 for almost 6 months and with Christmas coming in two weeks...I was counting on this money! I just feel they have jacked me around for months and I did EVERYTHING right!! It was even a hit and run and I chased the car down!!! This will DEFINATELY influence my decision to use them in the future...and this be a warning to everyone.....Happy Holidays! :)

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/07/2012 11:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/enterprise-rental-cars/internet/enterprise-rental-cars-five-months-to-refund-a-500-deposit-for-someone-hitting-me-int-979090. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Enterprise Cares

AUTHOR: Enterprise Rent-A-Car - (USA)

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We would like
to look into this further. Please email Care[at]Enterprise.com with your full
name, the exact rental location and any other details.

When emailing, please list reference # 121210-001235 in the subject line.

Gillian T.