Complaint Review: Entrepreneurs Across America PMA

• Reported By: Des Moines Iowa
  • Entrepreneurs Across America PMA
    401 S. Locust St. #104
    Denton, Texas

PMA - Entrepreneurs Across America Door to door magazine scam, will not refund money! ripoff Denton Texas

*Consumer Comment: Megan- See my other Post

We decided to order a magazine from PMA, Inc. because the kid who came to our door wouldn't leave. We canceled the order by mail the very next day. That was in November! I can't get a hold of anyone at the number on my receipt. I've left several messages and nobody has returned my call.

I did find another number on the Better Business Bureau website for a guy named Bradley at 3-Dom. That number is 940-685-0557. He claimed to be doing all that he could to get to the bottom of this, but nothing came of it. He wouldn't return my calls after repeated messages.

I am seriously disgusted with this company, but I suppose it's a lesson learned! Don't let these people in your house - they're like leeches.

Megan
Des Moines, Iowa

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/13/2006 01:39 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/entrepreneurs-across-america-pma/denton-texas-76201/pma-entrepreneurs-across-america-door-to-door-magazine-scam-will-not-refund-money-ripo-176069. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Megan- See my other Post

AUTHOR: Chris - (U.S.A.)

Megan,

I posted the home number of the owner of the 3-Dom Sales. She refunded my $50.00. She seemed seriously concerned with the managers she had running the business and the trouble they got into. She made good on her refund. I cashed my check last night.

Her name and number: Kelly @ 903-429-3497