Complaint Review: Enzyte Aka LifeKey - Berkeley Pharmaceuticals

• Enzyte Aka LifeKey - Berkeley Pharmaceuticals
    www.askenzyte.com
    Cincinatti, Ohio

Enzyte Aka LifeKey - Berkeley Pharmaceuticals ripoff Cincinatti Ohio

Complete and utter ripoff, if you order a sample pack for 4.95 they automatically add you to a recurring fee of 70$ (product + shipping) every 60 days (starting about 30 days after sample is recieved) with it stated on the website (I still don't see it either due to it being BURIED, or possibly tagged with HTML tags to hide it) about it they REFUSE to refund money even if the product has not yet shipped, I spent an hour on the phone with these ppl and they offered free product, this that and the other thing, everything except giving me back my money, I ordered Rogisen from them, but it's the same company as Enzyte, and I've had a co-worker have the same issue with Altovis.

Thanks to this company I'm now in the whole on my checking account, even after explaining that I did not have the money to pay them I got the vocal equivilent of a shrug. No wonder this company can afford to sponser a NASCAR team, ripping off the American public like this.

Jason
Grove City, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2004 01:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/enzyte-aka-lifekey-berkeley-pharmaceuticals/cincinatti-ohio/enzyte-aka-lifekey-berkeley-pharmaceuticals-ripoff-cincinatti-ohio-95468. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content