Complaint Review: ERealty Group/Kevin Hawkins

• ERealty Group/Kevin Hawkins
    224 W Dalton
    Desoto, Texas
    USA

ERealty Group/Kevin Hawkins I was promised that the house I'm living in, I was buying, I was told I needed to pay $3000 down payment, broken down 6 months.

Erealty Group, has defrauded me and my family, claiming they could help us save our house that was in foreclosure. I went through them and they had me file banruptcy which I didn't know was going to happen, and then the house was still foreclosed on, and we were evicted. They in turn put us in a house for an owner who was trying to get out from under the note. I was told that I needed to put down $3000, which could be broken up in 6 months payments to be included in the mortgage payment. I paid $1356 for 6 months and then my payments went down to $756.

IN the beginning of May, the owner comes to our house, and tells us he is no longer doing business with Kevin Hawkins and the Erealty group and he told us that he is willing to work with us.

I would love to have my money back that I paid these people!!!!  I can't believe someone who states they are Chritian would defraud people like this!!!!

Don't use them please!!! Money is too hard to come by for you to be ripped off, take it from me, who may have to find somewhere else to live due to my trusting them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2013 11:15 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/erealty-groupkevin-hawkins/desoto-texas/erealty-groupkevin-hawkins-i-was-promised-that-the-house-im-living-in-i-was-buying-i-1056622. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content