Report: #1342048

• Reported By: sunshine — Henrico Virginia USA
  • Eric Larson & James Knight

, Virginia
    USA

Eric Larson & James Knight Con Artist, Deceptive Internet Marketers "Internet"

Eric Larson & James Knight These two guy set up a skype meeting with me to see if they could work with me. Doing the meeting they talked about how they had a 100,000 thousand dollar launch and was willing to help me launch a digital product and try and do the same. After sending them $2000,00 dollars everything they promised began to fall apart. They set up a membership site that was useless then they started to mislead me the entire time.

I then filed for return of my money with Paypal and the deceptive Eric Larson threw up a website and sent that link to Paypal and they then decided the case against me. I continue to try and get my money back but these con artist have done everything to not make that possible. In fact I have never been able to get in touch with James Knight he refused to respond to me at all. So, I hope no one else falls for the scam these guys are running. "Internet"

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/08/2016 06:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eric-larson-james-knight/virginia/eric-larson-james-knight-con-artist-deceptive-internet-marketers-internet-1342048. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content