Complaint Review: Eric Leaman

• Eric Leaman

Internet, New Jersey
    United States of America

Eric Leaman OED, Waterview Group Classic Bait and Switch Internet, New Jersey

I want to add to what has been written about Eric Leaman, OED and the Waterview Group above, and by others.

Essentially, I had the exact same experience as these other unsuspecting job seekers.  I have a resume on Career Builder and am looking for management consulting work. I was contacted on Career Builder via email by the Waterview Group.  The email led me to believe they were interested in me for a consulting position with there firm.  I went through all the hoops...including an online assessment test to determine my suitability for consulting work with Waterview.

Then, after I "passed" the test I was invited to participate in an online orientation with Eric Leaman of OED.  As the process progressed I heard more of OED and less of Waterview.  I listened to Eric's presentation and halfway through it was apparent there was no job with Waterview and instead Eric was simply trying to sell me some very expensive training to become a more effective consultant.

So, here is the bait and switch.  I was contacted about a possible consulting position with Waterview and then was sold a training program and no mention of any job, with Waterview or anyone else.  I'm not even sure there is a real Waterview Group?

I've reported these guys to Career Builder and have ceased all communications with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2013 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/eric-leaman/internet-new-jersey-/eric-leaman-oed-waterview-group-classic-bait-and-switch-internet-new-jersey-991233. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content