Complaint Review: Escurves

• Escurves
    efitnessclubhouse.com
    South Jordan, Utah

Escurves Of South Jordan UT ripoff South Jordan Utah

It seems like everybody else I ordered the "Free Trial" of weight loss pills from the ripoff conartists.
After finding the ripoff website and locating a number, I called. Was told to enter efitness.com and log on, she was very friendly.

Gave me my logon name and password - knowing very well that the site is not up and running. I tried 20 different times, with two different IP addresses. They all said under construction.

I then called back, someone else told me to do the exactly the same thing. I informed her I had. She had the gall to tell me I must have entered it wrong because it was not under construction.

I informed her there were 2 choices, either it was under construction or it didn't exist. She claims it did. I said I need you to cancel membership, but no she can't do that.

GRRRRRRRR!!! Just let me know when we sue!!!

Jennifer
West Monroe, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/05/2006 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/escurves/south-jordan-utah/escurves-of-south-jordan-ut-ripoff-south-jordan-utah-185031. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content