Complaint Review: Espresso Italia

• Reported By: Crown Point Indiana
  • Espresso Italia
    Congress Ave
    Boynton Beach, Florida

Espresso Italia Marketing ripoff distributors left out possible legal action Boynton Beach Florida

Well, it is terrible what's going on but it is real and we have to deal with it.I do not want to allow them to take me down the drain with them( I am one of distributors). These crooks were supposed to have a conference call last night for all distibutors but nothing happened. After I read the posting about bancruptcy I tried to call them but it tells me that " all cicuits are busy" ( the second day already).I think that we need to get some distributor website going to secure product and repairs for the machines, as well as explore a possible legal action against Espresso Italia Marketing. I do not know what we can get out of them if they filed bancruptcy, but if criminal charges are filed against them ( because they involved themself in deceipt and fraud)we might be able to get something back.
I have a list of distributors sent to me last June but it is really difficult to call all these people on the phone. I contacted Trade Commission and Department of Justice, and they told me that Dept. of Justice cannot do anything unless they have something from Trade Commission. I guess we all have to file complaints so they could get some action going.

Branka
Crown Point, Indiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2005 09:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/espresso-italia/boynton-beach-florida/espresso-italia-marketing-ripoff-distributors-left-out-possible-legal-action-boynton-beach-136896. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content