Complaint Review: ETF Trendtrading

• ETF Trendtrading

Houston, Texas
    United States of America

ETF Trendtrading Aden Rusfeldt One big scam from start to finish Houston, Texas

I purchased the ETF Trend Trading 100% Auto System for a 5 year period at a cost of $3,999.

A year and a half into my subscription I was informed that due to lack of participation my subscription had been cancelled. I requested a pro-rata refund and was informed that a refund was not an option. I could accept another system but I could not receive a refund on a system that ETF itself cancelled.

I have written many times and they dont even bother to write back. They know that it would cost me more in attorney fees than the $2,832 they owe to me. As for me I believe the whole deal is a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/20/2012 07:35 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/etf-trendtrading/houston-texas-/etf-trendtrading-aden-rusfeldt-one-big-scam-from-start-to-finish-houston-texas-971718. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content