Complaint Review: ETS Educational Testing

• ETS Educational Testing
    225 Phillips BLVD
    Ewwing, New Jersey
    United States of America

ETS Educational Testing ETS The Praxis Series I have to re-take the Connecticut Praxis Exam because ETS lost my test Ewwing, New Jersey

I paid by credit card to take the PRAXIS exam for teachers.  I studied long and hard and I was well prepared. I took my test in New Haven Ct  . The test went very well. I think I passed it.

I have checked online for my score at ETS.org .  Nothing !  I called ETS to see if my pass code was correct. After calling and speaking with several people, ETS has NO RECORD of me taking the test !  I have classmates that took the test with me. I also got a parking ticket from the City of New Haven, because the parking meters will not go past two hours, and with instruction time, the entire ETS Praxis take $ two hours and ten minutes $ .

ETS will not credit me. They have lost my test !  I was there !!  I have proof !!!   I have witnesses !!! I have a dated, time stamped ticket with a police reprt stating where my car was parked !! Everyone of my class mates that took meter on street parking got a ticket !!

I had to show my ID and the test proxy person made a check mark next to my name  WTF !!!! I now have to pay to take this stupid test again !!! ET$  really  $$$$$s!!

Of all the stupid things ! They lost my test and the attendance sheet is suddenly unavailable ??  Did someone else get my test score ?  Why does't ETs get more organized ? This is gross malfeasant behavior

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/31/2013 08:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ets-educational-testing/ewwing-new-jersey-08628-7435/ets-educational-testing-ets-the-praxis-series-i-have-to-re-take-the-connecticut-praxis-1039437. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content