Complaint Review: Everest Consumer Service

• Everest Consumer Service
    235 Peachtree Suite 400
    Atlanta, Georgia

Everest Consumer Service ripoff Atlanta Georgia

*Consumer Comment: There is a way to get your money back

I was contacted by this company by phone. They claimed that they could help restore my bad credit by giving me a low interest credit card. The guy I talked to, Jim ID#125, was very professional and it sounded like a good deal.

I gave them my account number and they gave me a confirmation number and a number to call if I wanted to cancel the transaction. I had second thoughts, so I called to cancel the transaction, but I was on hold for 10 minutes and then was hung up on.

I have tried numerous times to contact them because I have yet to receive the credit card. I looked them up on the internet and found out today that this is a fraudulent company.

I hope that others who have been scammed will find your website so that these people will be dealt with severely!

Michelle
Martindale, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2004 08:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/everest-consumer-service/atlanta-georgia-30303/everest-consumer-service-ripoff-atlanta-georgia-114100. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

There is a way to get your money back

AUTHOR: Karen - (U.S.A.)

Michael from New Jersey and myself have contacted Lisa @ netchex and they are issuing refunds from people who have been a victim of Everest. Just email her and tell her what happened and when and you will get a call back. If you call the number that appears on the draft you will get CCR who is giving everyone the runaround.