Complaint Review: EXACTACALL Thomas Crain

• Reported By: Dragan — Santo Domingo New York Dominican Republic
  • EXACTACALL Thomas Crain

Internet
    USA

EXACTACALL Thomas Crain THOMAS CRAIN(CEO), CHARLENE ADAMS(president), RIZZA MARTINEZ(VP) RIPOFF! THEY DONT PAY! THEY WILL JUST USE YOU! Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: engaged

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: fake name

As many others I got scammed too by Thomas Crain and his accomplices. From the start it was fishy to me because they avoid talking about the payrate and methods of payment and there is no any contract whatsoever. They just told me they will pay $6 per hour..

But, since I had to pay my bills, and it was my first job from home, I decided to give it a try. Oh what a mistake that was. I was working half of December 2015 and half of January 2016, yes, holiday times. So when the payday came they were starting to use excuses why we didn't get payed yet. First they used the excuse of how there is a problem with the bank or transfer agency.

But then they started to use unbelievable excuses like that Thomas Crain has double pneumonia and that he is very sick, but that he thinks about us, to have patience. Well, my patience was over after working for nothing, so when I asked WHEN are we going to get payed, they blocked me in the chat group on Skype (the only way of communication) and that was the end of it. Not a single word. So, THOMAS CRAIN you owe me total of $450 for the hours that I was working at your EXACTACALL company, WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO PAY ME?!

DRAGAN agent ID 3007

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/04/2016 11:13 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/exactacall-thomas-crain/internet/exactacall-thomas-crain-thomas-crainceo-charlene-adamspresident-rizza-martinezvp-1297689. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
2Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

engaged

AUTHOR: who is dr crain - (USA)

Oh...they are engaged as well

#2 UPDATE EX-employee responds

fake name

AUTHOR: who is dr crain - (USA)

So heres the thing. CHARELENES real name is charlene silvia. She lives with thomas, in a small town about an hour south of boston, and they run this business out of their little apartment. This is alllllll fake. Everything they say is crap!