Complaint Review: Express Consolidation - Randall L. Leshin

United States of America
  • Phone: 1-888-589-
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Express Consolidation - Randall L. Leshin Express Consolidation. Consumer beware. ExpressConsoliation does not refund your deposits once your debts have been paid off Delray BeachInternet, Florida

When I first signed up with ExpressConsolidation, I was told I needed to give them an advance payment of $1500 which would go toward a down payment, and once all my debts have been paid off I would get that money back. Well, guess what, that was not true. I paid off all my credit cards, and when I called ExpressConsolidation and asked for my deposit back, I was told "we are very sorry, but the company is  currently financially devastated and we can't afford to refund your money back." Boy when I heard that I was frustrated. I had to borrow the $1500 to give to them, which added to my debts and now they are telling me I can't get it back!

This is a company that's supposed to help people get out of debts not burry them deeper. I called FTC (Federal and Trade Commission) and filed a report with them. I also contact FOX news undercover and reported my issue with them. They are going to do some investigations and expose the way this company does business. I am also going to hire an attorney and file a lawsuit for a lot more than $1500. $1500 is a lot of money to me, and in this economy I need every penny to make ends meet.

If anyone is interested in joining me in filing an action lawsuit against this company then please email me at (((ROR REDACTED))). I am looking forward to seeing what other people have gone through with this company. Express Consilidation, really, should not stay in business. There are other ligitimate non profit organizations that do business in good faith.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/05/2009 08:21 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/express-consolidation-randall-l-leshin/delray-beach-florida-33484/express-consolidation-randall-l-leshin-express-consolidation-consumer-beware-express-504434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content