Report: #61944

Complaint Review: Express Foto, Inc.

• Submitted: Thu, June 26, 2003
  • Updated: Thu, June 26, 2003
  • Reported By: matawan New Jersey
  • Express Foto, Inc.
    53 Village Center Drive
    Freehold, New Jersey

Express Foto, Inc. They were suppose to restore my old picture & took off w/my picture & money ripoff business from hell Freehold New Jersey

I dropped off a very old family picture which I was attempting to restore for my sister's birthday, at Express Foto, Inc. They told me that I needed to leave a deposit and that it could take up to 3 months to process. I decided to call them today (6/26) and to my surprise the company's telephone number has been disconnected.

I have an answering machine at home as well as caller i.d. and they never called me. I really don't care about the money, I just want my picture back since it was an original.

Ruth
matawan, New Jersey

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2003 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/express-foto-inc/freehold-new-jersey-07728/express-foto-inc-they-were-suppose-to-restore-my-old-picture-took-off-wmy-picture-m-61944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content