Complaint Review: Extra Space Storage Edgewater NJ

• Extra Space Storage Edgewater NJ
    410 River Road
    Edgewater, New Jersey
    United States of America

Extra Space Storage Edgewater NJ Laurie or Lori Rip off excessive fees and negligence Edgewater, New Jersey

*Author of original report: Never paid?

*General Comment: Grow up and be a man

I closed my account 2 months ago and then received a call for $399 saying that my account was in foreclosure from Laurie (someone who has the mental capacity of a child). She said that I never closed the account formally, even though I spoke to her the day I closed. This moron never said anything that day and this shitty company never billed me either. How can I never have received a bill in writing or via email? i'll pay on AMEX and dispute it and then file suit if necessary. Laurie is a deceptive a*s and this company sucks!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/03/2013 08:46 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/extra-space-storage-edgewater-nj/edgewater-new-jersey-07020/extra-space-storage-edgewater-nj-laurie-or-lori-rip-off-excessive-fees-and-negligence-edge-1040291. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

1Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

Never paid?

AUTHOR: - ()

Here it is

#2 General Comment

Grow up and be a man

AUTHOR: liars get theres - ()

What a joke RIP OFF.COM is !!! I find it amusing how people have no lives and like to hurt others when they know they have been proven wrong already. I know the people at this storage and you could not be further from the truth. They are good people who look to help others and I know because they helped me. Time to grow up and own up to your lies and mistakes and fix your own life and leave innocent people alone ! I also find it funny that Rip off .com states no foul language and only truths but yet they refuse to research defammation of character, I also beleive in freedom of speech when it is truthful and can be proven, So Mr C Conway I challenge you to the truth because you know you will only post more LIES because you are a very sad and lonely man who should get off the computer and live the REAL LIFE !!