Complaint Review: EZ Cash

• EZ Cash
    2160 Burton Way
    Los Angeles, California
    USA

EZ Cash, Kelly Graham Bell, Rogers Stephen Fraudulent Claim Of Consumer Loan Made Los Angeles California

My Inbox contained an e-mail from EZ Cash, alleging I'd entered an agreement in March, 2012, whereby they lent me $300. Though certain this was a fraudulent demand for repayment, I nonethelsss checked "E-mails Sent," on-line banking, hard-copy bank statements, and other files to ascertain my position. Finding no evidence supporting EZ Cash's claim, yet disturbed by their representing knowledge of my Social Security Number's last four digits, along with partial mailing address and telephone number, I researched this supposed company on-line, discovering complaints from others who'd experienced similar demands.

Further research indicates the address represented- 2160 Burton Way, Los Angeles, CA  90022 -is apparently non-existent.

I have no evidence this entity and/or person(s) has my personal or business banking information, but am concerned such that re-establishing those long-utilized accounts- along with my Social Security Number -may prove wise. However, their lacking an entire Social Security Number, bank account numbers, complete correct address, plus full-and-correct name, may well preclude this entity and/or person(s) from instigating then prevailing in any legal actions. Too, failing in responding to one's inquiries for further information indicates, at least to me, they aren't "acting in good faith," a highly regarded legal standard.

Any additonal information concerning this seeming scam is appreciated.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 02:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ez-cash/los-angeles-california-90022/ez-cash-kelly-graham-bell-rogers-stephen-fraudulent-claim-of-consumer-loan-made-los-a-1060124. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content