Complaint Review: EZ Grant PRo

• EZ Grant PRo
    1914 E. 9400 S. St433
    Sandy, Utah

EZ Grant PRo EZ to get your money Sandy Utah

I received an email in regards to this EZ-Grant Pro website. It stated that you could download all the documents else just spend $3.95 and receive a CD in the mail. Thus, I went for the CD so that I would not have to spend all that time downloading documents. I read the terms and agreements, but they did not indicate anything was to be billed after 10 days or any such information. I double checked b/c the "Free Credit Report" did that to me too even though I actually cancelled that one in time.

I was ill and did not get to review my VISA statements until recently. I realized that I was being billed $89.31 and then $89.61 and the listing of who was doing the billing changed at least 3 times and phone number changed at least twice between the billing cycles.

I called the most recent number. The man asked if I read the terms and agreements and I state "yes". He said that it specifically stated that I would be billed after 10 days. However that is what the website says now, not when I purchased the CD. The website opening page is totally different than when I went to it. I believe these charges to be fraudulent, but the "gentleman" on the other end of the phone did not agree with me. However he did finally cancel my registration.

I am currently filing paperwork with the Attorney General's office in West Virginia and then I am calling my VISA card company to see what they can offer me.

Tara
Charleston, West Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2008 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ez-grant-pro/sandy-utah-84093/ez-grant-pro-ez-to-get-your-money-sandy-utah-388623. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content