Complaint Review: EZsleazy

• Reported By: Lauren — Newark New Jersey United States of America
  • EZsleazy

Las Vegas, Nevada
    United States of America

EZsleazy Alexander Allen Concepts Not "EZ," but definitely Sleazy! Las Vegas, Nevada

Now, while I know I might be courting trouble by ordering adult products online, I have never had an experience quite as unpleasant as that which I had with ezsleazy.com (an online sex toy shop). My girlfriend and I wanted to order a little something special for our anniversary, and ezsleazy.com offered the lowest price on what we wanted (possibly a red flag, in hindsight). Two weeks before our anniversary, I placed the order; I promptly received an e-mail confirmation, and my bank account was quickly debited for the merchandise.

When I failed to receive a shipping confirmation within a few days of placing the order, I began to get worried, and sought out their customer service phone number and e-mail address (displayed in the contact info. section of their website). I have sent numerous inquires to the company, all of which went unanswered. I also believe their phone number to be invalid or no longer in service. Over the past few weeks, I have made numerous attempts (probably at least 10) to contact them by various means.

Finally, I found an alternate contact e-mail for the company's President. This was the result of my own investigation, as this information was not listed anywhere on the company's website. After informing him that I would be disputing the transaction with my bank if I failed to receive my order (or, at bare minimum, an update on its status), he informed me that my order would be shipped immediately and that a tracking number would be promptly provided. This was over a week ago; I have received no further information, nor merchandise, nor promised tracking number. Today, I sent additional paperwork and documents to my bank regarding this company.

It has now been a total of 3 weeks since I placed my order; needless to say, my girlfriend and I never received our special anniversary gift (which has left me quite disappointed!). I am skeptical that I will ever receive my merchandise from this company, and I encourage fellow consumers not to use them. While the prices may be higher, it is best to stick to a big-name, reputable, or well-established online sex shop. Don't make the mistake that I did and order this type of merchandise from a shady vendor!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2011 12:48 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/ezsleazy/las-vegas-nevada-/ezsleazy-alexander-allen-concepts-not-ez-but-definitely-sleazy-las-vegas-nevada-794452. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content