Complaint Review:

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

My daughter ordered a dress for her prom from this website, only for me to notice the next morning, the credit card she used to place the order, was suddenly compromised.  I immediately cancelled the order, well within the companies allegedly 24 hour cancellation policy to receive a refund and they ignored my request to cancel, sent the dress.  I refused shipment and it was returned to the company and I have never gotten a refund.  I literally never even touched the dress.  The company also charged additional fees that were not present in the confirmation page of the placing of the order!  It is so disheartening that I work extremely hard for my money, only to be taken advantage by some foreign low lifes.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/07/2014 04:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fab-party-dresscom/internet/fab-party-dresscom-scam-scam-scam-hong-kong-internet-1144848. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Fab Party Dress.Com