Complaint Review: Fairbank Capital Corporation

• Submitted: Mon, September 30, 2002
  • Updated: Mon, September 30, 2002
  • Reported By: portland tx
  • Fairbank Capital Corporation
    10401 Deerwood Park Blvd.
    Jacksonville, Florida

Fairbanks Capital Corporation AKA Loan Servicing Center ripoff business Jacksonville Florida

This is the fourth company to take over my loan this year. The present company Fairbank Capital Corp. is up to no good as far as I'm concern. No one at Fairbank Capital has ever called me since they took over my loan. Yet today I had a visitor come by to take pictures of my property which was done at the time the loan was approved. Something about this visit smells fishy, so I contacted Fairbank and was told by a rep. that I was 10 days late in making my payment. It is payed up to date but I have a feeling they are up to something dishonest. Then the rep. on the phone was very rude when I exlpained to her about my account.

I never receive a statement on time but yet when I don't send the payment on time they want to take my property. I wish something could be done about there buisness practice.

Robert
Portland, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2002 03:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fairbank-capital-corporation/jacksonville-florida-32256/fairbanks-capital-corporation-aka-loan-servicing-center-ripoff-business-jacksonville-flori-31499. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content