Complaint Review: FairPrice Tobacco, Inc

• FairPrice Tobacco, Inc
    724 Algonquin Road
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    USA

FairPrice Tobacco, Inc Never shipped my order and hasn't refunded me for it Arlington Heights Illinois

I ordered  tobacco and cigarette tubes and filters from http://www.qwaaq.com/ and used an electronic check to pay for my order. My account was charged in five days, or so. However, eleven days later I sent them an email inquiring about my oder. Turns out that QWAAQ hadn't shipped it yet because they were waiting on me to verify my age. I was displeased with this because this company didn't contact me to let me know that they need a copy of my ID. Instead, they charged me and held my order.

So, on May 1st, 2013 I emailed QWAAQ requesting my order to be cancelled. I also asked how and when I would get my money back. A customer service representative confirmed the order cancellation and stated that the refund would be processed by their home office, which is the FairPrice Tobacco, Inc and I should receive a check in about one week. On May 16th, 2013 I sent an email to QWAAQ letting them know that I hadn't received the above refund yet and that I wnated an update on the refund status. My email was left unanswered. I called their customer service on May 20, 2013 and on May 21, 2013. Both times I spoke with the same person and she promised to check on my refund status and call me back. This has been the worst customer service experience for me.

I'm working on getting my money back from FairPrice Tobacco, Inc

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/21/2013 10:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fairprice-tobacco-inc/arlington-heights-illinois-60005/fairprice-tobacco-inc-never-shipped-my-order-and-hasnt-refunded-me-for-it-arlington-he-1052637. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content