Complaint Review: Family Auto Car & Truck Sales

• Family Auto Car & Truck Sales
    251 Meridian Ave
    Scranton, Pennsylvania
    USA

Family Auto Car & Truck Sales Sold me truck that shouldn't have passed their mechanic's inspection Scranton Pennsylvania

Complete scumbags. I bought a truck from them that was inspected by Urban's Auto. When the ABS light went on a few months later I took it to my mechanic and he refused to work on it because the frame was welded together. There is no way this truck should have passed inspection and no amount of work could make it pass next year.

Now I'm out $4650 and suing the scumbags. I've reported them to the state police for failing to file my registration within 120 days and Urban's for the fraudulent inspection.

Do not buy from these scumbags.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2014 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/family-auto-car-truck-sales/scranton-pennsylvania-18504/family-auto-car-truck-sales-sold-me-truck-that-shouldnt-have-passed-their-mechanics-i-1166127. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content