Complaint Review: Family Fun Pass

• Family Fun Pass
    6433 Topanga Canyon Blvd
    Conoga, California

Family Fun Pass fraud, rip off, unauthorized payment Conoga California

just after christmas in 2006 i got three statements from my bank saying i was being charged with overdrafts. i knew i was low but not that low. they said star communications family fun pass withdrew 129.00 from my acct. i told them (wamu) it was not authorized and i had no idea where they got my banking information from. i showed them that on the net they are considered ripoffs.

they said they would check into it. finally i talked to them again and they said that the company had talked to me over the phone and that i gave them my banking information on dec. 4th 2006. i brought the bank my itemized phone bill to show them there was no calls from them to me or me to them during this month or the previous month.

wamu collected the 81.00 in over drafts and decided not to do anything about my money.' so i took out 215.00 (the overdrafts plus whatever else i had left in my account. now they want thier money back (wamu)??? well i wanted mine back to and i got it. but now i cannot open another bank account for ...well five more years from now anyhow, so i am still paying for it.

i wont give them a penny of my hard earned money just because they decide they want it, not a penny of it! they should have helped me get my money back or put these guys behind bars but instead they wanted to make a little money themselves and just keep the overdraft money.. hahaha they didnt get it did they.

Wildcherrys
mesa, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/30/2008 06:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/family-fun-pass/conoga-california-91303/family-fun-pass-fraud-rip-off-unauthorized-payment-conoga-california-396286. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content