Report: #193815

• Phone:
  • Web:
  • Category: Liars

Famous Poets ripoff Talent Oregon

I submitted a piece of poetry to Famous Poets Society and recieved letters to order the book and I did order the plaque which I did get but, the for the book I sent a small deposit and the consent form for publishing I didn't send the rest for the book. This is the first I hear of a scam and I'm not sure what rights they have to my poem but I would be so disappointed if they used my writting without letting me know.

This particular piece I sent I was intregued to write within the days following Hurricane Katrina, we just got hit and I heard all the horrific stories on the radio as everything was happening and to fuse my frustration as I often do I wrote. So this poem is extremely important to me as i'm sure is all of yours. God I'm so upset I didn't check into this before entering.

Glenn
HOUMA, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/30/2006 06:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/famous-poets-poetry/talent-oregon-97540/famous-poets-ripoff-talent-oregon-193815. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content