Complaint Review: Famous Poets Society

• Reported By: STOCKTON California
  • Famous Poets Society
    FamousPoets.com
    Talent, Oregon

"Great Poems Of The Western World" "Famous Poets Society Lavender Aurora" ripped me off, discouraging, devastated, humilated, so very hurt Talent Oregon

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Did you get the book?

This Great Poems Of The Western World of the Famous Poets Society with Lavender Aurora, really are doing alot of people wrong!

I for some reason, had a strange feeling about checking on this contest to see if they were really liget & to my sadness, found out that they were among many whom Scam & like really HURT many people?

But, I found out too late, I already sent them money, but, not much to some, but, it is to me. Especially, since I am having alot of financial difficulties already?

I sent my poem in, not to really win, but, to see if I was a good enough poem writer? I thought I was according to these people{Lavender Aurora}, and I was so excited believing I was, Hmm? Now, it not only really hurts me, desvastates me, but, it's like so humiliating, to top it off!

Here, I've told & showed families, friends and others and now I have to tell everyone, I was scammed? All these people believe in me, supportted & encourage me, especially, on writing my book that I am working on, now.

But, now it worries me to even send my book to anyone? Now, I know to search for more reputibal companies. Then, today, I got another one of those letters from Poetry.com people also. Hmm?

This truly sadden me, about my writing poems & it's depressing, plus costed me. Why, why do these people do these horrible things to other people. This could lead to devasting results with some people who are weaken by this?

Very Much Hurt & Desvated, Jewels

God Bless You All Here At Rip Off - Get Back At Them...

Julie {jewels}
STOCKTON, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2004 02:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/famous-poets-society/talent-oregon-97540/great-poems-of-the-western-world-famous-poets-society-lavender-aurora-ripped-me-off-d-112173. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
0Consumer
1Employee/Owner

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Did you get the book?

AUTHOR: Casey - (USA)

My question is did you ever receive the book?