Complaint Review: Famous Poets Socitey

• Reported By: american fork Utah
  • Famous Poets Socitey
    famouspoetssociety.com
    Talent, Oregon

Famous Poets Socitey ripoff has not sent my publication on my poem Talent Oregon

I entered a poetry contest from famous poets society, and they said they would publish my poem, i sent the 80.00 to have this done but i havent seen anything yet.

I havent heard anything either, I dont want my poems sold to any one they are my work of art and no one elses. please help me on this thanks for your website.

Teneil
american fork, Utah

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/25/2005 04:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/famous-poets-socitey/talent-oregon/famous-poets-socitey-ripoff-has-not-sent-my-publication-on-my-poem-talent-oregon-128863. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content