Complaint Review: Fatt Merchant

• Reported By: JusticeLeague2 — California USA
  • Fatt Merchant

Internet
    USA

Fatt Merchant - Spencer Hay / Payment Consultant They Are Heavy Spammers & Crooks Internet

I made the mistake of contacting this company looking for info on credit card processing. I had a list of questions. They ignored my questions and instead proceeded to send me spam follow up emails every week.

I replied telling them to remove me from their spam list. They ignored the first 4 requests.

Then I picked up the phone and spoke to "Spencer" telling him to remove my email from his list. He said he did.

Low and behold, I am still getting spammed by this company and this man.

I read bad reviews on their service. That along with them not bothering to respond to questing and ignoring the anti-spamming law in my state, made me post here.

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/23/2017 09:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fatt-merchant/internet/fatt-merchant-spencer-hay-payment-consultant-they-are-heavy-spammers-crooks-intern-1374862. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content