Complaint Review: Faucet Stop

• Faucet Stop

Internet
    United States of America

Faucet Stop Don't Stop at Faucet Stop! Internet

"I ordered a Kohler sink strainer w/tailpiece from Faucet Stop because of the great price and because their website lauds the immediate shipping and in-stock availability.

After no confirmation email came, and the Kohler part did not arrive, I attempted to track the item through Faucet Stop's website. Unbelievably, unless you "signed in" (not as a guest), you cannot track your shipment!

Now, 10 days later, I finally reached someone at Faucet Stop who told me that the part was shipped 6 days ago and is scheduled to arrive in 4 MORE days! I have never seen UPS take more than 5 days to ship anything in the US to anywhere else in the us. Where was it shipped from, the moon?

Also, during my excessive wait on line, I was asked to choose from Sales, Shipping, etc and chose Shipping but a salesperson picked up and then asked me to wait yet again for someone in Shipping, who offered me a tracking number.

Meanwhile, my project is on hold due to these b...ards. Who says service is dead in America? I do, unless you live on a farm and want to get your cow "serviced." That kind of service is something we all can do without! "

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/faucet-stop/internet/faucet-stop-dont-stop-at-faucet-stop-internet-955182. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content