Complaint Review: Felmina.com

• Felmina.com
    Panama City, Panama
    Internet
    United States of America

Felmina.com Phil Burrell, CEO Con Artists, Liars, Thieves, and Rip Off Artists Panama City, Internet

Hired an attorney in Panama City and Felmina is not located at their Address they advertise.

In March 2012 I invested $10,000 in two programs at $5,000 each.  The one program money was taken out and reinvested.  This was my employees fund.  At maturity on or about Dec 18, 2012 it had $19,992.

My program matured on or about Dec 18, 2012 with a sum in excess of $205,000.    When my investment came up for expiration on and payout on Dec 18 2012, I sent a notarized letter providing the bank accounts to send the funds to. On their own, since they apparently did not have the $210,000 at the time to pay me, claim Phil Burrell claimed that on Jan 10 2013 I sent him an e-mail to reinvest my funds.

That is a lie which is proven by a number of facts:
1. At 9:00 am on Jan 10 2013 I sent him an e-mail reaffirming to wire out my funds.
2, Burrell claims I sent an e-mail to reinvest but has refued to provide said e-mail as proof because it does not exist. [continued below]....

.....
3. The funds were reinvested in the 1.6% program in which profits are permitted to be taken out. He has refused.
4. If I were to reinvest my funds why wouldn't I reinvest in the higher yield program at 2.1%?
5. He ignores every request for withdraw.
6. Burrell has refused to pay anything to my employee out of her earning.

I have e-mails and screen shots to document and prove everything stated herein.  He is using my money to keep his sinking ship afloat.

They are liars, cheats and scam artists.  Believe nothing they tell you or write.

Sincerely,

William Platt

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/18/2013 08:52 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/felminacom/internet/felminacom-phil-burrell-ceo-con-artists-liars-thieves-and-rip-off-artists-panama-city-1044481. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content