Complaint Review: FIA Card Service - MBNA America Bank - W&A

• Reported By: Port Chester New York
  • FIA Card Service - MBNA America Bank - W&A
    702 King Farm Blvd
    Rockville, Maryland

FIA Card Service - MBNA America Bank Took the case to the National Arbitration Forum I responsed but no answer both from either ripoff Rockville Maryland

I entered into a credit management program in Nov 2006 due to family medical leave and pay cut of $20,000 a year. Wolpooff & Abramson have my outstanding debit. My credit management company contracted them to work out a settlement or payment plan. They made and offer we counter offer.

That was the last we hear from them until I rec'd legal document from the National Arbitration Forum I answer them with all the sign contact and infromation and hardship letter. The only thing I rec'd in return was a letter saying they rec'd my information and the case work is from Minneapolis MN.

I have forward more information to her and never hear back. Myself and the credit management have tried to get in touch with them for the last three week no return call. My month will be up on August 17th 2007. Please help I don't know were else to turn at this point I can't afford to go to court.

Please help

Mare
Port Chester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2007 09:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fia-card-service-mbna-america-bank-wa/rockville-maryland-20850/fia-card-service-mbna-america-bank-took-the-case-to-the-national-arbitration-forum-i-re-267107. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content