Complaint Review: Fiducia Marketing
Fiducia Marketing door to door scam Troy Michigan
*Author of original report: FIDUCIA MARKETING, this is how they represent Direct Energy
*Consumer Comment: Truth behind the parent company.....
Former Employee – worked at Fiducia Marketing full-time for less than a year
Pros – there are very few positive things i am able to say about this company.
they are productive over enthusiastic
Cons – I write this review in hopes that you will not get caught up in the same situation that I did.. in other words, I am writing to help.. help save money, help save time, help save your sanity. here are just a few things about the company that you really need to consider before taking the job
1. it is door to door, i cannot stress that enough. so you come into the office.. learn the exact same thing every day (4's, 5's, 8's about selling) literally everyday then you jump around the office and yell like a bunch of immature highschool students for a good 2 hours after that. but you know what makes it all better? the high fives you get everyday.. cause you know.. that puts money in your gas tank? not
2. they do not compensate for your gas and food but you must write it off in your taxes, so essentially you need to come to this job with your own money in pocket.
3. you won't get your first check for a good 3 weeks.. and it will be small... let me paint this scenario for you.. you are out in the field from 2-8pm.. if you sell only 1 app.. then you make only 22 dollars for that day. So you must really take into account everything.. your drive there.. 11am-2pm of high fives and then your in the field for 6 hours.. then back to the office for another hour, then your drive home.. it really turns into about a 10 hour day and you've only made 22 dollars..
4. you do not need a college degree to work there
5. the "leaders" and managers have to idea whatsoever what they are doing. they are very very immature and unprofessional. It's kids teaching kids. These are people that have no idea what the hell they are talking about and especially know nothing about "management training" they call it training but really all they do is teach you how to sell their products.
6. the friendships are fake - your "leader" essentially just wants you to succeed so that they can move up in the food chain.. yeah its cool for support but overall its just a forced friendship
7. you have no time outside of work.. literally. monday - friday from 11am -9:30pm and then on saturdays. I don't understand how a company can call themselves family oriented when in reality you have NO TIME to see your family.
8. there are a ton of new hires all the time. the turnover rate is ridiculous.
9. the professional dress is completely ridiculous.. it looks like things bought at a convenience store and you're suppose to be teaching us? that's not happening.
I write only because I did a lot of researching myself before hand, hoping for a little bit more information but I wish someone would have went more into detail like this.
it is important to know that bad reviews are deleted off this site, i know because i have posted before
. so what does that tell you about them?
Advice to Senior Management – be more classy and professional.. if you're going to have kids training kids.. tell them to stop swearing and dress more appropriately.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/29/2013 08:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fiducia-marketing/troy-michigan-48084/fiducia-marketing-door-to-door-scam-troy-michigan-1054632. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here: