Complaint Review: Financial Resources Unlimited Inc

• Financial Resources Unlimited Inc
    3013 S. Wolf Road #200
    Wenchester, Illinois

Financial Resources Unlimited Inc Work at home scam. Wenchester Illinois

I saw an advertisement on the street eight months ago. At that time I was working in a school. They send me the information and I kept it. Eight months later I got pregnant and I tried to find a job that I could do from my house. I remember that I had that information, so I called again and I thought if the company is still there it can't be a bad buisiness or a ripoff because they have been there for eight or nine months.

I called and the company was there so I send the money, quit my job and now I am having money problems. It's hard to find a job because of my pregnancy and they didn't snd me anything. I want my money back.

Angelina
Mission, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2003 11:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/financial-resources-unlimited-inc/wenchester-illinois-60154/financial-resources-unlimited-inc-work-at-home-scam-wenchester-illinois-61040. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content