Complaint Review: Financing Alternatives, Inc. - PCs For All.com

• Reported By: Sauk Village Illinois
  • Financing Alternatives, Inc. - PCs For All.com
    565 Cedar Road, Ste1
    Chesapeake, Virginia

Financing Alternatives, Inc. - PCs For All.com I am a consumer who was victimized by Fraud by the above company FAI jilted out of over $800.00 in 2006 Chesapeake Virginia

7/7/08

In the year of 2006, I too fell victimized/jilted out of over $800.00 that was set-up on bi-weekly installments of $77.98, account number 262031, by FAI, Inc. (Financing Alternatives, Inc. (PCs for all.com). I was promised a total package including hardware/software products by this company, they will ship me a Dell Desktop Computer System after they received over $1,800.00 for my purchase.

When I'd received the 3rd letter by the President & Chief Operating Officer of this company, that my shipment was delayed again, I became suspious, due to the fact it was the same standard letter sent promising me this package deal, but due to internal system upgrades and sorry for inconveniencing me they will send me a gift certificate valued at $250.00 for other products that I could purchase.

After several calls/e:mails and unsuccesfully trying to contact and touch bases with FAI, to find out when will the "final phase" of this system will finally be completed/finished, I became "very" frustrated and I in turn put a stop to them debited my checking account for this desktop computer. Every telephone number and E:Mail address I had in my possession was "bogus".

Hopefully we as customers/consumers by contacting (Ripoff Report) can finally put a "stop" to this crazed maniac for jilting "hard" working Americans for monies and did not deliver the goods.

Barbara
Sauk Village, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/07/2008 05:49 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/financing-alternatives-inc-pcs-for-allcom/chesapeake-virginia-23322/financing-alternatives-inc-pcs-for-allcom-i-am-a-consumer-who-was-victimized-by-fraud-348467. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content