Complaint Review: Fireside Place-Rockwall Texas

Rockwall, Texas
    USA

Fireside Place-Rockwall Texas Very expensive piece of junk! Rockwall Texas

*Consumer Comment: I WAS RIPPED OFF TOO

We purchased an outdoor fireplace from this company. After many months of fighting to get my unit after paying for it in full up front, when it arrived we were very upset!

Their website shows a much superior product and says that the firebox is included. When ours arrived, it had cheap ceramic tile in the fire box that cracked after the first use! There was no fire brick and the unit was very unstable.

This weekend sitting outside in front of the fireplace, the whole bottom of the firebox colapsed causing the insulation under the cheap tile to start on fire. Had I not been sitting there when it happened, it could have really been a problem.

I would highly suggest going somewhere else to purchase your fireplace. These people are not willing to talk to you on the phone and will not answer any questions. Should have kept my money!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2013 11:52 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/fireside-place-rockwall-texas/rockwall-texas/fireside-place-rockwall-texas-very-expensive-piece-of-junk-rockwall-texas-1086655. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

I WAS RIPPED OFF TOO

AUTHOR: Pissed - ()

I am sick of these people - We bought a fireplace in July of 2012 - we had to pay up front - pictures on website are MUCH NICER - The POS Fireplace arrived - instead of Granite or Marble we had hand painted cheap ceramic tile that actually had Hair Dried in it.  The bottom caved in, there was no fire box, the tile in the box area wasn't even grouted, after a few months the whole thing fell apart.  I have reported them to the BBB, the Attorney General's office, I even tried to get a news station to do a story on them.  Nothing has been done and they are still ripping people off.  I have been to their house and they wouldn't answer the door and I have talked to the wife on the phone and she says her husband left her and the business is bankrupt which is just a BIG FAT LIE.