Complaint Review: First Approval Benefits

• Reported By: San Diego California
  • First Approval Benefits
    177 Main St.
    Fortlee, New Jersey

First Approval Benefits ripoff, False information over the telephone. Rude customer service Fortlee New Jersey

I recieved a phone call fromm first approval benifits saying I was approved for a credit card up to $5,000. Included with the credit card was a debt management kit. I ask the gentlemen many questions and he assured me that That the fee was for the credit card.

When I get the kit I find out that the only credit limit I have is the money I put up for the card. I was not pleased. I called back to tell them that I recieved false information. A women answered and tried to tell me other wise and that the fee was nonrefundable. I argued with her briefly the she said have a nice day and hung up on me. I talked to a Mark Carlson and he was no help either.

I strongly hope that you do not fall into these same traps. These people prey on those who are tring to reestablish credit by lying to them and send them some stupid package for $299. The same information I could get at a local library for free. Something needs to be done about these companies.

John
San Diego, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/30/2003 12:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-approval-benefits/fortlee-new-jersey-07024/first-approval-benefits-ripoff-false-information-over-the-telephone-rude-customer-servic-67916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content