Complaint Review: First Capital Consumers Group

• First Capital Consumers Group
    P.O. Box 935
    BEL AIR, Maryland

First Capital Consumers Group ripoff Credit Card Scam BEL AIR Maryland

I initially agreed to the terms of First Capital Cons to debit my account for $199.00 on or about June 29th. Then I tried to reach them and tell them not to debit my account. That I was moving to another state. I left a voicemail message, as that was my only alternative. I could not get a physical person on the phone.

So, I stated adamantly in my voicemail message to have someone call me and not debit my account at all. Then I called for 4 consecutive days in a row and had to leave messages. Again stating to have someone call me at my new phone number. NO phone calls were ever returned. Then on July 15th a debit attempt was made. I got charged NSF fees.

I tried calling them again to tell them not to debit my account. Then on July 23rd the money was taken from my account. I've been promised since then a Credit Card in the Amount of $2000.00. I received a "package" that had an application for a Mastercard in it. I've called and spoken to several reps which have stated that it takes about a month to receive the card.

From the initial phone call back in June the first rep told me that I would receive a card 10 days from the debit date. I feel that the longer I put this off, the longer they have of getting away with ripping me off and other people that may be called in the meantime. Don't let this happen to you!

Kimberly
Palm Harbor, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/23/2002 09:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-capital-consumers-group/bel-air-maryland-21014/first-capital-consumers-group-ripoff-credit-card-scam-bel-air-maryland-30802. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content