Complaint Review: First Capital/Capital First Miami, FL

• First Capital/Capital First Miami, FL
    18495 S. Dixie Hwy Suite 228
    Miami, Florida

First Capital Capital First ripped off and scammed Miami Florida

Unfortunately, I didn't realize this company was a fraud until they had made five withdrawals form my checking account.

I too recieved a "welcome package" with an expired coupon book and supposingly other offers such as, insurance, and other applications for credit cards.

I am a single mom and trying to re-establish my credit since my divorce. This has really peeved me off and I hope there is someway they (whomever they are) can be found and prosecuted for the way they have taken advantage of people.

Christine
Canton, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/09/2002 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/first-capitalcapital-first-miami-fl/miami-florida-33157/first-capital-capital-first-ripped-off-and-scammed-miami-florida-29463. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content