Complaint Review:

• Submitted: Fri, June 16, 2017
  • Updated: Fri, June 16, 2017

• Reported By: Mae — Newtown Pennsylvania USA
Internet USA

Florida pharmacy online James Wayne,Paul Kay,Cynthia Lopez I was told to send western union 300.00 to James and 200.00 to Paul and 200.00 to Cynthia and then if I sent 200.00 more dollars to Cynthia all in India I would get 200.00 back. Then I was waiting for my order and they w I lost 900.00 western union to 3 people james wayne,cynthia lopez,paul kay Florida Floridapharmacy

*Author of original report: I got my product report 1379509

*Author of original report: Florida pharmacy online

REBUTTAL BOX™ | Respond to this Report! | Consumer Comment

Corporate Advocacy Program

Set the record straight:
Arbitration Program

I wanted some medicine to help me I was contacted by a James Wayne he told me to send 300.00 and I would get the medicine the next day then I was told it was out of stock to send another 200.00 to Paul Kay and then another 200.00 to Cynthia Lopez and then another 200.00 to Cynthia all in India I was stupid enough and I did it I called to see where my order was and they wanted me to send 200.00 more and they would send me back 200.00 and I am not doing that so I am not getting my medicine and I am out 900.00. I am so sick on my stomach for doing this.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/16/2017 10:48 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/florida-pharmacy-online/internet/florida-pharmacy-online-james-waynepaul-kaycynthia-lopez-i-was-told-to-send-western-uni-1379509. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Florida pharmacy online

I got my product report 1379509

AUTHOR: - ()

I sent this report to fast I got my product and my money back. This is a very good company I spoke too soon.

AUTHOR: - ()

I wrote this two fast I did not think I was going to get my package but I did get it. I even got some of my money back from them this is a good company.