Complaint Review: Florida Sport & Recreation Network

• Florida Sport & Recreation Network
    644 S. Atlantic Avenue
    Ormond Beach, Florida
    United States of America

Florida Sport & Recreation Network Brian Fuller - Sales Manager, Brian Fuller's presentation team painted a lovely pictuire of vacation packages to exotic places that were cheaper than any competitor around. Ormond Beach, Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: Duped Also

Earlier this year I attended a travel presentation conducted by Florida Sport & Recreation (FS&R) in Ormond Beach, Florida. Promises were made that they had the best one stop travel network that could handle all of our travel needs. And as a bonus, two other family members could enjoy program with the same privileges. That became the key reason for my wife and I joining.

At the contract signing we were told that the web site would not be available for viewing for 15 days after the signing. Since this was the key piece that was critical for us to join, I decided to put the fee on my credit card.  I was looking for protection in case the site wasn't all they promised.  And...it wasn't!

All the travel programs on the web site were no better and sometimes worse than many of companies (Dunhill Vacations, America's Vacation Center, and Cruise Experts) that bombard my email every day.  In addition, they had a $189 yearly fee to stay on the program.  This and the 3 day contract waiver period were never discussed at the closing.

FS&R is one of the slickist con games I have ever run into.  The Florida Attorney General's office should send investigaters there to see how many laws are being broken and close this business down.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/04/2009 12:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/florida-sport-recreation-network/ormond-beach-florida-32176/florida-sport-recreation-network-brian-fuller-sales-manager-brian-fullers-presentat-533476. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year. Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report. READ: Foreign websites steal our content

0Author
1Consumer
0Employee/Owner

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Duped Also

AUTHOR: Sherry - (United States of America)

My husband and I attended Florida Beach Destination/Florida Sport and Recreation this past April.  We were misled and lied to the same as so many others.

I filed a complaint with the Florida Attorney General's office today.  When I went on the Fl A. General website I saw where there is already another case that had been filed.

I am hoping that more victims will file a complaint against this outfit to not only protect others but in hope of getting all involved a refund.